SNF Compliance Pro Primer
6-Part Webinar Series
This 6-week session begins November 2022 and will focus on skill building for serving effectively as the facility Compliance Officer or compliance program contact/liason with a focus on establishing an effective Compliance Program. Topics will move beyond program basics to include guidance on driving a robust compliance & ethics program in the SNF/LTC/AL setting. Training will address:
- Developing a program framework and manual
- Developing compliance culture through program promotion and training
- Ensuring board reporting and training requirements are met
- Conducting investigations
- The compliance risk assessment
- Work plan development including auditing and monitoring
activities to address high risk areas
- Forming and leading the compliance committee
- Program documentation and integration with the facility QAPI
What to Expect:
Learn targeted action items to implement a robust Compliance & Ethics Program
One (1) contact hour each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 7.2 Live CCB CEUs each based on a 50-minute hour, each. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
Compliance Officer, Compliance Personnel, QA Team, Administrator, DON, Department Heads
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Don’t see your state listed? Register through Proactive!
SNF Compliance Pro Primer Webinar Dates
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: 9:30 a.m. Pacific, 10:30 a.m. Mountain, 11:30 a.m. Central, 12:30 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations 11:30 a.m. Pacific, 12:30 p.m. Mountain, 1:30 p.m. Central, 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- November 3 – SNF Compliance 101 & Program Manual Contents
- November 10 – Spread the Word! Compliance Training and Promotion
- November 17 – Current Hot Topics in Compliance
- December 1 – Compliance Core Activities: Committee Functions, Auditing & Monitoring
- December 8 – Compliance Core Activities: Reporting & Investigations
- December 15 – Compliance Operations: Board Oversight, QAPI Integration & Record Keeping
OTR/L, CHC, RAC-CT, MJ
RN-BC, RAC-MT, RAC-MTA, HCRM, CHC
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist [email protected] with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive [email protected] or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options