8-Part Webinar Series
This 8-week webinar series emphasizes skill building for serving effectively as the MDS/RAI Coordinator. New or seasoned MDS staff will improve mastery of the MDS and detailed coding implications for ensuring proper reimbursement, accurate Quality Measures, and survey preparedness.
Sessions will offer a refresher of critical MDS 3.0 concepts for those new to MDS, as well as expanded content targeting:
- Overcoming common coding and documentation errors
- Avoiding the most prevalent PDPM and Case Mix Index (CMI) missed opportunities
- Preventing MDS related survey deficiencies and current medical review risks
- Effective Person-Centered Care Planning
- QM & SNF QRP Accuracy
What to Expect:
Gain insights that will drive reimbursement and QM improvement
One (1) contact hour each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
MDS/RAI staff, Nurse Leaders, Administrators, PT, OT, ST, QA/QAPI team members
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Don’t see your state listed? Register through Proactive!
MDS Mastermind Webinar Dates
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: 9:30 a.m. Pacific, 10:30 a.m. Mountain, 11:30 a.m. Central, 12:30 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations 11:30 a.m. Pacific, 12:30 p.m. Mountain, 1:30 p.m. Central, 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- May 4 – Ruling MDS 3.0 Assessment and Completion – View Recording
- May 11 – Becoming an MDS Genius: Rooting out Common Coding Errors
- May 18 – Mastering Assessment and Reporting of Self-Care and Mobility
- May 25 – Becoming a CAA and Care Planning Maestro
- June 1 – Achieving PDPM Success (Part 1)
- June 8 – Achieving PDPM Success (Part 2)
- June 15 – Expert Quality Measure Management
- June 22 – Surmounting Survey and Audit Preparedness
RN, GERO-BC, RAC-CT, DNS-CT
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist [email protected] with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive [email protected] or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options