Our ambitions are shaped by Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord and not for men.
Proactive’s mission is to positively impact our healthcare clients in the areas of compliant practice, care excellence and appropriate reimbursement for services.
Proactive’s vision is to be a reliable, trusted source of competent guidance for healthcare clients and to support clients, so that they can focus on care.
We believe that:
- Superior care is driven by a purposeful daily commitment to fine tune processes, adapt based on new learning and continually sharpen the skills that contribute to exceptional care delivery.
- The Proactive team offers clinical, regulatory, and reimbursement support in order to reserve client’s time and resources for new growth, creativity and quality personal service to residents, family members and referral sources.
- Advanced preparation for medical review & quality assurance is crucial to enduring operational success, exceptional patient care outcomes and a solid community standing. Through effective compliance programming, auditing, practice coordination and relevant training, an organization can face the challenge of regulatory review with confidence.
- Ongoing measurement of performance variables and quality indicators facilitates improvement and drives accountability.
- Finding delight in meaningful work and superior service sustains the positive engagement of team members.
- Effective consultation is anchored in positive relationships, warmth, knowledge, best practices, trust and clear communication. Constructive feedback delivered with respect and in the context of supportive collaboration promotes goal achievement for the organization and individual team members.