PART ONE: Survey Success
This 1-hour session overviews the Long-term Care Survey Process including guidelines for determining Immediate Jeopardy and survey procedures. Forms and resources for survey success will be addressed throughout. New and seasoned leaders will solidify knowledge surrounding the survey process as a foundation to successful survey outcomes.
- Understand how the discharge to community, hospital readmissions, and emergency room visits quality measures are calculated and impact the Five-Star Quality Rating score
- Understand the Requirements of Participation related to Discharge Planning
- Describe best practices for improving discharge to community, hospital readmissions, and emergency room visits quality measures impacting Five-Star Quality Rating score
- Describe a process for establishing priority QAPI goals and actions to improve discharge to community, hospital readmissions, and emergency room visits quality measures
PART TWO: Post Survey Essentials
This 1-hour session will help you understand what to expect after surveyors exit your facility, including legal aspects of the statement of deficiency, enforcement remedies that may be imposed, how to write an effective plan of correction, and how to challenge and correct deficiencies through the IDR/IIDR and Administrative Law Hearing process. Leaders will advance skills in challenging and correcting deficiencies
- Understand the enforcement remedies that may be imposed by CMS and State Survey Agencies
- Identify key components of writing an effective plan of correction
- Understand the IDR/IIDR and Administrative Law Hearing process
PDF Download includes:
– Link to Recording
– Link to Handouts
*Webinars Recorded January & February 2021.