The Proficient Infection Preventionist
12-Part Webinar Series
This 12 month webinar series emphasizes skill building for the Post- Acute Care Infection Preventionist with a focus on establishing and managing an effective IPC program in the SNF/LTC/AL setting.
This series will provide a framework for supporting the Infection Preventionist with solid systems for sustained infection control, resources for compliant surveillance, data collection and outbreak
management, and guidance for managing evolving regulatory requirements through a monthly remote learning group with other Infection Preventionists nationwide.
Invest in developing the proficiency of your Infection Preventionist team—register to join us the third Tuesday of each month January – December 2022.
What to Expect:
Essential insights for the Infection Preventionist with focused skill and resource development.
One (1) contact hour each session; check your state association registration page for details on additional CE accreditations.
Infection Preventionist, Nurses and Clinical Leaders in SNF/LTC/AL settings
Participating Associations – Click to Register
To register for an upcoming webinar in your area, visit your organization’s website for details. Click on your participating organization’s link below. Contact your association for questions related to registration, fees, handouts, and certificates of attendance.
Don’t see your state? Register through Proactive!
Infection Preventionist Webinar Dates
LeadingAge Affiliate Associations: 9:30 a.m. Pacific, 10:30 a.m. Mountain, 11:30 a.m. Central, 12:30 p.m. Eastern
AHCA Affiliate Associations 11:30 a.m. Pacific, 12:30 p.m. Mountain, 1:30 p.m. Central, 2:30 p.m. Eastern
- January 18 – Role of the Infection Preventionist – View Recording
- February 15 – Developing Infection Control & Prevention Program – View Recording
- March 15 – Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases & Basic Microbiology – View Recording
- April 19 – Infectious Diseases Common in Post-Acute Care Setting – View Recording
- May 17 – Conducting Surveillance – View Recording
- June 21 – Multidrug Resistant Organisms (MDRO) – View Recording
- July 19 – Antibiotic Stewardship
- August 16 – Root Cause Analysis
- September 20 – Infection Control Focused Training & Competency Assessments
- October 18 – Outbreak Management
- November 15 – Cleaning & Disinfection
- December 20 – Infection Control Regulatory Requirements & Survey Preparedness
MSN, MBA, RN, LNHA, QCP, CHC, CLNC, CPC
Director of Regulatory Services
Logging In to webinars:
Registrants will receive a confirmation email from GoTo™ webinar with individual log in information. To reduce the number of log in emails caught up in spam , whitelist email@example.com with your email service.
Trouble downloading GoTo™ webinar?
GoTo™ support is available 24 hours Toll-Free at (877) 582-7011 or at http://link.gotowebinar.com/contact-us.
Log in trouble the day of the event?
Contact Proactive firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 471-7777
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Proactive is able to customize training to meet your staff development goals. Contact us for budget friendly on-site or web-based training options